Work & Travel Financing Requirements
Requirements of Applicants:
• Guarantor (Must be employed for at least two (2) years.)
• Copy of the Applicant’s ID (Passport, Driver’s License, or National ID).
• Copy of the Applicant’s TRN.
• Proof of address.
• Status letter from your tertiary institution (where applicable).
• Most Recent Transcript (where applicable).
• Processing fee outline:
(1) Students registered with a non-partnered agency - US $165.00 - non-refundable (only charged if the application is approved).
(2) Students registered with a partnered agency - US $105.00 - non-refundable (only charged if the application is approved).
(3) Returning students - US $80.00 - non-refundable (only charged if the application is approved).
If you do not have a NIS Number, you may enter "N/A" on the application.
Requirements of the Guarantor:
• Identification (Passport, Driver’s License, or National ID).
• Tax registration number.
• Proof of address.
• Last three (3) pay slips or letter from employer stating job title and gross salary earned whether annually, monthly, fortnightly, or weekly.
• Living and working in Jamaica
• Must be employed for at least two (2) years.
• Must be between 18 and 60 years old. Guarantors over the age of sixty (60) may be accepted on a case-by-case basis based on their financial capabilities and fulfilling other stated criteria.
• Gainfully employed- whether formally or self-employed.
• For formal self-employed guarantors a current audited financial statement from a certified Accountant.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Please note that the following documents are sent upon approval:
1. Terms and Conditions.
2. Guarantee Agreement.
Contact us to speak with a representative to learn more.
All documents must be scanned and uploaded using our secured online portal.
If you would like to learn more about our Financial Technology or view our company registration and regulatory documents you may call/email us at any time to request information.